A2P, or application-to-person messaging, is any kind of traffic in which a person is receiving messages from an application. Typical examples of A2P SMS include banking notifications, critical alerts, SMS-based two factor authentication, automatic booking confirmations, loyalty programs and marketing notifications etc.
Online reservation systems, different corporate platforms and support services have deployed M3TECH’s A2P SMS to increase efficiency and improve communication. Financial institutions such as Banks have been using A2P SMS for over 8 years, by delivering automated, event-based SMS notifications to their clients’ mobile phones.
Why Choose M3TECH for A2P Messaging?
- Deliver at scale via API
- Advanced security
- Extensive reporting and real-time insight
- Dedicated 24/7 support
- Full messaging capabilities, including dedicated business short codes, alphabetical sender IDs, and message concatenation
- Use case-based traffic optimization and routing to ensure deliverability
- Complete messaging interoperability
- Integrated fraud protection and regulatory compliance to tackle spam and protect revenues
- Alerts for suspicious or unusual activity to protect business reputations
- End-to-end visibility into SMS traffic with real-time reporting
- Two-way conversations