One critical emerging area in digital transformation is Chatbot or communication platforms, whereby the provision of seamless interactions with customers or internal teams through their preferred channels significantly enhances customer experience and brings operational efficiency. The primary objective of implementing Chatbot platform is to optimize investment in channels, which can lower enterprises efforts. Other benefits expected from Chatbot platform include, but are not limited, to:
- Assisting customers and reduction of overheads, migrate to more cost-efficient and interactive channels.
- Reducing customers efforts, enable flexible customer interactions.
- A unified experience for end-users/individuals interacting with enterprises.
- Proactive communication-channel platform model flexible to meet bespoke customer’s requirement
- Full stack metrics and KPIs
- Secure architecture and scalability
- Digital channel adoption by end-users
- Real-time, always online and effective responses & offer & problem solving for customer
- Improved profit per customer and improved NPS for B2B enterprise customers
Chatbot Platform encompasses all stages of the customer lifecycle, from initial queries to support and help-line interactions. It is expected the potential business partners will provide all necessary information to show how their solution is best suited to meet the goals of PTML. The business partner should do their best to answer all questions and is encouraged to provide additional information, such as evidence of feature support or references use cases and similar deployments.